Fit for the foulest weather
All the proof you need that Inspired Interiors can work exterior wonders, too.
Has our recent foul wet weather flagged up your home’s weak spots? If yes, then this external rendering and paint project will be of interest to you.
A worried homeowner with a leaky 1940s’ house. Watertight for over 40 years, the relentless rain had breached some key areas, causing damp and mould on internal painted surfaces in the kitchen and downstairs WC.
The inspired exterior solution
In just five days, the Inspired Interiors rendering and paint experts had the house fully water-proofed and restored to former glory. Work comprised:
- Re-pointing of all brickwork where the mortar was missing or loose
- Re-setting of all lead flashings over each lintel
- Rendering of the rear of the property – it was easy to spot where the water was seeping through the old brickwork
- Treating all brick surfaces with two coats of premium quality brick sealant
- Painting external window ledges and lintels with two full coats of protective masonry paint
- Treating the new rendering with one mist coat and two full coats of protective masonry paint
Another delighted client – with a house fit for the foulest weather.